Scholarships and Fees
Places in the Fellowship are capped to ensure a collegiate and open learning experience. Candidates are invited to contact the Centre to discuss their intention to apply via the enquiry button below.
Fellowship fees are $40,000 (+GST) with a stipend to cover residential expenses. This includes all reading material, tuition and accommodation during the modules. There are a limited number of full and partial scholarships available for candidates from the not-for-profit and public sectors. Candidates are encouraged to contact the Centre to discuss their circumstances.
This next cohort intake commences in June 2018.
- Commencement Dinner – 28 June 2018
- Induction Day – 29 June 2018
- Module 1 – 23 to 25 October 2018
- Module 2 – 19 to 21 March 2019
- Module 3 – 18 to 20 June 2019
- Graduation Dinner – 20 June 2019
If you would like to find out more or to have a brochure sent to you, contact us or click on Enquire Now