Prof. Cordelia Fine
- Role: Lecturer
- Organisation: Centre for Ethical Leadership
- Feautured Papers:
- “When boys will be boys, should women be women (and know their place?)” Research under review
Award-winning author and academic, Cordelia Fine, brings a wealth of knowledge in ethical principles and practice.
In addition to her work with the Centre for Ethical Leadership, Cordelia is a Professor in the School of Historical & Philosophical Studies at the University of Melbourne. Her previous teaching positions include:
• Melbourne Business School
• The Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences
• The School of Philosophy & Bioethics at Monash University
• The Centre for Applied Philosophy & Public Ethics at ANU
• The Centre for Agency, Values & Ethics at Macquarie University
Cordelia is the author of four books, including a Guardian and London Evening Standard Book of the Year, a Washington Post Best Non-Fiction Book of the Year pick, an Amazon Best Book of the month and Nature best science book of the week. Most recently, Cordelia won the 30th anniversary Royal Society Insight Investment Science Book Prize for Testosterone Rex: Unmaking the Myths of Our Gendered Minds.
Cordelia also writes regularly for the popular media, with pieces in outlets such as the New York Times, Financial Times, Guardian and Wall Street Journal.