- Role: Director
- Organisation: Centre for Ethical Leadership
Peter is the Director of the Centre for Ethical Leadership and is a Facilitator and Coach of the Vincent Fairfax Fellowship.
During Peter's tenure, he has coached more than 140 Vincent Fairfax Fellows.
In addition to his work at the Cente for Ethical Leadership, Peter consults on ethics and leadership with:
- CEOs and leadership teams of ASX100 companies.
- Government departments in Victoria.
- Defence and others in Canberra.
- Key statutory agencies such as Victoria Police, Corrections Victoria and the family violence/child protection sector.
Peter's leadership consulting projects include work around sexual predatory behaviour in Victoria Police's response to VHREOC, in sport (cricket and rugby union) and advising boards and leadership teams on cultural issues.
He started his consulting career at McKinsey with a focus on organisational change and leadership and has also worked in Federal Parliament for two cabinet minsters.
Peter has been a contracted columnist with the Age, Sydney Morning Herald and Herald Sun plus with ABC Radio and Channel 9 on ethical and political issues.
He has a Masters degree from Oxford University focussing on leadership. He is currently undertaking a D. Phil at Oxford University.